Holm Lodge is based on the ethos that our resident's needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs and providing a "home from home" atmosphere with home cooked food, meeting all dietary requirements.
• All rooms are fully furnished with an en suite facilities.
• Residents are welcome to bring their own furnishings and personal effects.
• Each room has a call system and colour television.
• Our communal gardens have easy access for our residents to enjoy.
• We welcome all those who just wish to have a bit of a break/change of scenery.
• Please feel welcome to call our Home Manager who will be happy to provide more information
• Dry Cleaning
• Private Transport
• General Practitioner (weekly visits)
• Arrange specialist equipment to be available to maximise Service Users independence
• We have a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy at the home daily.
• We encourage our residents to continue or take up new interests/hobbies.
• We arrange trips
• We believe that physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being is important to the quality of care.
• All meals are carefully prepared to cater for dietry needs. Snacks, supplements and refreshments are provided.
This website is maintained by Holm Lodge and updated 1 Jan 2020